Fri, Jun 10|
Testing campaign in space sector - workshop
The goal is to present, discuss, share thoughts, and experiences about tests in the space sector and thus better understand challenges related to this part of a project. This could help entities to better control risk and extra-cost related to issues on this topic.
Czas i lokalizacja
Jun 10, 2022, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Warszawa, Chmielna 73, 00-801 Warszawa, Polska
The workshop will be prepared for Engineers and managers, as well as procurement specialists (basic level).
Program of the workshop:
1. Tests – overview – Review of standard tests performed on flight hardware in space sector
2. Vibration tests
· Typical test facility
· Test and validation
3. Thermal vacuum tests specification
· Thermal vacuum test hardware and technologies
· The thermal vacuum test – Step by step
4. Other standard tests (mass properties, acoustic, electromagnetic, etc.)
5. Tests performed at the equipment level
6. Some practical information about testing in Poland and Europe
7. Mapa infrastruktury by POLSA - tutorial https://mapainfrastruktury.polsa.gov.pl/
It is possible to join the workshop via an online platform.
The cost of the workshop for non-members of Cosmic Hub is 200 zł. POLSA will provide the invoice based on the registration list. The number of participants is limited. Do you want to join Cosmic Hub? Please reach out to email@example.com.
The workshop will be conducted by Philippe Piemont, the CEO Axpir Sp. z o.o. with 10+ experience in the space sector in various roles.
Cosmic Hub memberPLN 0.00Sale ended
This ticket is dedicated to those who are not members of Cosmic Hub. The cost of this ticket is 200 PLN + VAT paid by transfer based on the invoice.PLN 0.00Sale ended